Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!

Last night we had Wendy's burgers and fries and soda. It was one of those Mondays.

Tonight I came home late, so instead of making the spinach with red onion, I made palaak paneer again. The spinach didn't look like it'd last another day. The vegetables that I'd set on the first shelf of the fridge all seemed to take a turn for the worse. Bob had to eat through most of the radishes because they were going soft and I noticed that we really have to get through the yellow squash tomorrow, or else. I'm not sure if they're suffering because the area on that top shelf is too open or if it's becase they were too close to a bowl full of apples (perhaps they emit some kind of vapor, like bananas do).

I packed up the palaak paneer and set it aside for dinner tomorrow night. We may have to make the summer squash recipe and serve that tomorrow as well. Plus, I hope to have time to make the squash and potato torte tomorrow (there should be enough for 2 of them). We may even have to freeze both tortes and save them for some future dinner. We'll see.

No comments: