Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday in New York

Today we're going to the SOFA exhibit. True to procrastinating form, it's the last day that we can go. I hope we also have a chance to visit Chelsea Market, where Ronnybrook Farm has a shop selling its milk from grass-fed cows (I still have to return several glass bottles for the deposits: a $1 for each bottle!).

I thought my husband and I were good about recycling, but we have nothing on Beth Terry who writes the Fake Plastic Fish blog (as well as a few others). If you have ANY questions about how to recycle plastic and how to minimize the plastic products you use, visit her site. I'll be talking more about this later when I start researching our home-made composter (or free one, whichever comes first).

NOTE: Yesterday, I calculated all the nutritional information that had been missing from our recipes (using RecipeNutrition). The pot pies are not exactly diet food, but what's life without a little excess.

No comments: